|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
5. Prostate Cancer. Broccoli's allyl isothiocyanate causes prostate cancer cells to self-destruct. 
6. Anti-carcinogens. These same isothiocyanates (ITCs) are recognized in multiple studies as powerful anti-carcinogens. 
7. Another isothiocyanate (ITAC) called phenethyl isothiocyanate (PEITC) blocked tumor promoters. 
8) Apoptosis. Many studies show IECs induce apoptosis, i.e. cause cancer cells to self-destruct.
9) Cardiovascular Protection. Broccoli has several studies showing that it is heart protective as well.  Scientists recently discovered that this may be because sulfuraphane increases the activity of a protein called NRf2 that is known to be inactive at sites of arterial plaque buildup. 
10) Prostate Cancer. Broccoli has long been known as protecting the prostate from cancer. 
11) Lung Cancer. Broccoli slows the progression of lung cancer  and improves COPD.
12) H. Pylori and Stomach Cancer. One kind of ITC in broccoli has been found to be extremely damaging to H. Pylori, the bacteria that often causes ulcers and stomach cancer.  One 2009 study verifies this and found that those who ate broccoli sprouts had significantly reduced levels of H. Pylori and this will undoubtedly greatly reduce one's risk of stomach cancer. 
13) Tongue (and Prostate) Cancer. Sulfurophane has been found in the laboratory to fight metastic tongue and prostate cancer cells. 0]
14) Bladder Cancer. You got the idea by now: broccoli protects from bladder cancer as well.
And, trust me, this is just scratching the surface of broccoli's power! Broccoli (and other cruciferous vegetables) have also been found to aid in DNA repair. In other words, even if your DNA does get damaged the I3C in broccoli has been found to activate proteins that repair DNA.  So broccoli isn't just about defense - it's about offense as well.
So whether you love the taste of broccoli or hate it, figure out some way to consume it - it will very likely save your life someday.
CAUTION: If you have a medical condition or are on any medications, please discuss any changes with your doctor first. Certain supplements, foods and even juices can alter absorption rates of certain medications for example. Play it safe.
1) JAMA, 1999, 282:1233-1239
2) J. Nutr, 2002, 132:307-309
3) Carcinogenesis, May 2003, 24(5):891-897
4) Cancer Res, 1994, 54:1976s-1981s; J Nutr, 2001, 131(suppl):3027s-3033s;
5) Cancer Res, 1998, 58:4102-4106
6) "Broccoli: A Unique Vegetable That Protects Mammalian Hearts through the Redox Cycling of the Thioredoxin Superfamily", Jan. 23 2008 issue of ACS' Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry.
7) J Natl Canc Inst, 2000, 92:61-68; Cancer Epidem Biomarkers Prev, 2000, 9:795-804
8) Cancer Res, 2005 Sep 15, 65(18):8548-8557
9) Cancer Prev Res, April 1 200910) Intl J of Cancer, 2008, 123(6):1255-1261
11) Brit J of Cancer, 2006, 94:407–426, Published online 24 January 2006, "BRCA1 and BRCA2 as molecular targets for phytochemicals indole-3-carbinol and genistein in breast and prostate cancer cells"
12) Cancer Prevention Research, Apr 1 2009, "Dietary Sulforaphane-Rich Broccoli Sprouts Reduce Colonization and Attenuate Gastritis in Helicobacter pylori–Infected Mice and Humans"
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|