|Can't figure out the cause of your E.D.? Check out these 15 Natural Cures.|
|Combine supplements for max erectile strength? Go with This Approach.|
3. Prostate Cancer Prevention. Will the wonder of Pomegranate Extract never cease? It turns out that pomegranate, about as natural of a solution as one could hope for, may be a big gun in the battle against prostate cancer, which is one of the biggest killers of men her in the states and can definitely take out one's sex life temporarily or permanently One study found that it inhibited prostate cancer in a dose-dependent fashion, which is a very good sign of its effectiveness.  Other studies have confirmed similar results and much research will undoubtedly continue.
4. Rhematoid Arthritis. We all probably know many men that have had their exercise and mobility severely hampered due to RA. This autoimmune condition eats away at joints and can limit a man's ability to exercise, which only contributes to the downward spiral. It turns out that Pomegranate Extract may be a powerful tool in prevention and/or healing. 
5. Inflammatory Bowel Disease. Pomegranate Extract may help in the battle against colitis and other inflammatory bowel disease according to several animal studies. 
So the bottom line is that Pomegranate Extract is not as sexy as Pomegranate Juice, but it is a fantastic insurance policy. After years of a toxic Western lifestyle and with all the nasty superbugs out there, it may be time to make it a part of your daily routine.
CAUTION: Always talk to your doctor before making any changes.
CAUTION: If you have a medical condition or are on any medications, please discuss any changes with your doctor first. Certain supplements, foods and even juices can alter absorption rates of certain medications for example. Play it safe.
1) Canadian Journal of Microbiology, July 2005, 51(7):541-547(7), "Synergic interaction between pomegranate extract and antibiotics against Staphylococcus aureus"
2) Journal of Ethnopharmacology, Jan 2005, 96(1-2):335-229, "Pomegranate extract inhibits Staphylococcus aureus growth and subsequent enterotoxin production"
3) Mol Cancer Ther, September 2008, 7:2662, "Pomegranate extract inhibits androgen-independent prostate cancer growth through a nuclear factor-κB-dependent mechanism"
4) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ONCOLOGY, 2008, 32:475-480,"Ellagitannin-rich pomegranate extract inhibits angiogenesis in prostate cancer in vitro and in vivo"
5) Nutrition, July–August 2008,24(7-8):733–743, "Consumption of hydrolyzable tannins-rich pomegranate extract suppresses inflammation and joint damage in rheumatoid arthritis"
6) The Journal of Nutritional Biochemistry, Aug 2010, 21(8):717–725, "Anti-inflammatory properties of a pomegranate extract and its metabolite urolithin-A in a colitis rat model and the effect of colon inflammation on phenolic metabolism"
7) Pharmacological Research, Available online 4 June 2012, "Dietary supplementation of an ellagic acid-enriched pomegranate extract attenuates chronic colonic inflammation in rats"
|WHAT LOW T DOES:|