Author Topic: SubQ Testosterone Cypionate Success  (Read 803 times)

Sam

• View Profile
SubQ Testosterone Cypionate Success
« on: October 03, 2013, 01:01:24 pm »
Just a quick share, that subQ injections have really made a difference for me.

My latest "Trough" tests results show.

Total Testosterone = 599ng/dL
Free Testosterone = 14.7pg/ml
Estradiol = 23.7pg/ml
DHEAs = 181.6ug/dL - DHEA levels are very stable regardless of Testosterone
PSA = 1.9 - Very little fluctuation over 3 tests now

I also ran a "Peak"  24hrs post injection E2 and it was 39.9

This is the best T tests I have ever had.   I'll probably run some Peak tests soon and maybe another SHBG because i would like to see that Free number a little higher, but my boggest thing is finding a way to lower my peak E2 a little.   

I also want to investigate why no matter how much pregnenolone i take my DHEA levels are not effected and why they are so stable when my cortisol readings are low and all over the place.  More to come...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 01:49:45 pm by PeakT »
7/6/12   - T Levels Total 154/ Free 4.5; PSA 1.7
Life Sucked!  Focused on losing weight and lifestyle changes.
1/31/13  - 292/5.4; C 5.0; SHBG 17.8
3/25/13  - 329/7.4; C 11.8, E2 23; PSA <0.5
Started TRT
7/5/13 - T Cyp - 100mg biweekly IM
7/26/13 Midpt - 228/5.4 - move to 100mg/wk
8/29/13 - Trough - 219/39.5; Cort 11.3
8/30/13 - Peak - >1500/>52; E2 101; PSA 1.8
 - Proved IM injections were cleared too quickly.   Low SHBG is often a clearance issue!
- Move to subQ 30mg EOD solved all issues except fatigue.  T levels consistently 500-600 E2 20-40
Dec-13 - Switched to Clomid 50mg 2x/wk.  finally settled on 12.5mg EOD
Jan-14 - Stopped Clomid - Clomid Sucks!
Went back 30mg EOD SubQ + Berberine 500mg 2X/day which finally cured fatigue issues.    SHBG in the 20-22 range and as expected as SHBG has increased T clearance has decreased.  T levels are now consistently in the 700-900 range with E2 in the 20-30 range.  BF 7-10%  Family Life Great, Work Great!  Mind/Body Great!!  You can do it to!

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: SubQ Testosterone Cypionate Success
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 01:48:55 pm »
Just a quick share, that subQ injections have really made a difference for me.

My latest "Trough" tests results show.

Total Testosterone = 599ng/dL
Free Testosterone = 14.7pg/ml
Estradiol = 23.7pg/ml
DHEAs = 181.6ug/dL - DHEA levels are very stable regardless of Testosterone
PSA = 1.9 - Very little fluctuation over 3 tests now

I also ran a "Peak"  24hrs post injection E2 and it was 39.9

This is the best T tests I have ever had.   I'll probably run some Peak tests soon and maybe another SHBG because i would like to see that Free number a little higher, but my boggest thing is finding a way to lower my peak E2 a little.   

I also want to investigate why no matter how much pregnenolone i take my DHEA levels are not effected and why they are so stable when my cortisol readings are low and all over the place.  More to come...

NOTE:  For anyone reading this, Sam had very low trough testosterone levels when on weekly cypionate injections.  I believe they came back at 400 roughly.  This gave him huge swings in his weekly T and E2 numbers from the start to the finish of the week.

Anyway, nice!  I really appreciate the numbers.

So why do you think you burn through intramuscular so rapidly?  You do some pretty intense endurance cardio.  Any chance that could have something to do with it?

Also, is this what SubQ is supposed to do?  And how in the heck did you talk your doc into this?

Are you feeling better?

On last thing?  How much did you inject and what volume?
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements. Yes, low T and E.D. are usually medical conditions.  There are potential risk with HRT:  http://www.peaktestosterone.com/testosterone_risks.aspx.
My Health History: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/My_Health_Story.aspx.
And check out my new Peak Testosterone Program on the right side of my home page: http://www.peaktestosterone.com.

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 02:19:34 pm »
My trough was 200 and my peak was >1500 on 100mg injected IM VG.   I switched to EOD 30mg(0.3ml 100mg/ml) abdominal subQ with a 29GA 1/2 needle per Dr. Crislers video.  Its actually completely painless and much easier IMO.

From a symptoms point of view what I feel is stable.  Not as good as I did when I first started TRT but not bad either.  It just feels  stable.  I still have some fatigue which is offset by taking pregnenolone so I think HCG and/or more adrenal/thyroid work is in order. 

Its kind of funny,   I feel like I did before TRT when I would take DHEA but that wouldn't last very long.   I wouldn't say I feel great physically, but I am happy to starting seeing some stability in these levels so I can continue to optimize.

As far as why I burned through so quickly on IM's  I wouldn't say I am anywhere close to a professional athlete or cyclist.  If those things impacted how IM injects absorbed, you would think it would be well known in the steroid community.  I really don't have a clue on that.  Its probably a combination of factors.
Started TRT
 - Proved IM injections were cleared too quickly.   Low SHBG is often a clearance issue!
- Move to subQ 30mg EOD solved all issues except fatigue.  T levels consistently 500-600 E2 20-40
Went back 30mg EOD SubQ + Berberine 500mg 2X/day which finally cured fatigue issues.    SHBG in the 20-22 range and as expected as SHBG has increased T clearance has decreased.  T levels are now consistently in the 700-900 range with E2 in the 20-30 range.  BF 7-10%  Family Life Great, Work Great!  Mind/Body Great!!  You can do it to!

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 02:41:10 pm »
My trough was 200 and my peak was >1500 on 100mg injected IM VG.   I switched to EOD 30mg(0.3ml 100mg/ml) abdominal subQ with a 29GA 1/2 needle per Dr. Crislers video.  Its actually completely painless and much easier IMO.

From a symptoms point of view what I feel is stable.  Not as good as I did when I first started TRT but not bad either.  It just feels  stable.  I still have some fatigue which is offset by taking pregnenolone so I think HCG and/or more adrenal/thyroid work is in order. 

Its kind of funny,   I feel like I did before TRT when I would take DHEA but that wouldn't last very long.   I wouldn't say I feel great physically, but I am happy to starting seeing some stability in these levels so I can continue to optimize.

As far as why I burned through so quickly on IM's  I wouldn't say I am anywhere close to a professional athlete or cyclist.  If those things impacted how IM injects absorbed, you would think it would be well known in the steroid community.  I really don't have a clue on that.  Its probably a combination of factors.

You're right!  I forgot how low you went.  I think it was alien who went to 400 actually. 

And you're right about the endurance training.  Just can't imagine why your burn through that stuff so quickly.

I don't want to derail the thread, but are you sure you are getting enough of the B vitamins?  Magnesium?  Zinc?  All of these can lead to fatigue.  Just a thought...
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements. Yes, low T and E.D. are usually medical conditions.  There are potential risk with HRT:  http://www.peaktestosterone.com/testosterone_risks.aspx.
And check out my new Peak Testosterone Program on the right side of my home page: http://www.peaktestosterone.com.

Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 07:28:46 pm »
I think I am pretty good there.  The only thing I haven't really tried to address is my thyroid, so that's next I guess.
Started TRT

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2013, 09:36:28 pm »
I think I am pretty good there.  The only thing I haven't really tried to address is my thyroid, so that's next I guess.

Noted...